TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Sign up and stand a chance to win a Hisense 40″ Full HD LED TV worth R4299” Promotion.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by POCO.
3. POCO may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website (www.poco.co.za)
4. The Competition runs from 23rd November 2016 until the 24th December 2016 and takes place at our main store in Strand, Corner of Broadway Boulevard and Chicago Avenue, Strand.
5. The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by POCO. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against POCO or its promotional agents, if applicable.
6. To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must sign up to our database via our website www.poco.co.za.
8. The winner will be announced on 24th January 2017. The judge`s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified telephonically. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner .
10. The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, a valid TV license and any other validation procedure determined by POCO, in order to claim the prize. The winner must collect their prize from the Poco Store in Strand.
11. The prize includes the following and is not transferable: Hisense 40” Full HD LED TV worth R4299
12. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
13. POCO`S external auditors will oversee the competition.
14. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
15. Entrants indemnity POCO or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate POCO or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold POCO or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if POCO detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
17. All participants indemnify POCO and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
18. All participants further indemnify POCO from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against POCO or any of its promotional agents.
19. The winner will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize
20. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful POCO reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against POCO or its promotional agents.
21. At the end of the competition all of POCO`S obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
22. By entering this promotion the customer simultaneously subscribes to the POCO marketing database and agrees and accepts to receive information regarding this promotion and potential future POCO marketing material and promotional offers in future (‘opts in’). If the customer wishes to “opt-out” this can be done anytime, with prior written notification to POCA via or e-mail email@example.com
23. In addition to Paragraph 14 of this terms and conditions, Entrants will be disqualified if:
23.1 they cannot produce a valid ID document / passport; or
23.2 POCO reasonably suspects that the Customer has acted in any manner that reasonably infers any form of fraud, dishonesty or any other form of mala fides, including but not limited to the supplying of false details in the registration on the website, and such decision made by POCO shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained or entered into by the Promotion organizers.
24. Any Voucher/Discount or products received may not be used / combined in conjunction with any other promotion or product discount, including any POCO or SteinBuild staff discount or any other discount promotion.
25. In addition to Paragraph 11 and 12, If the prize is Vouchers, Discounts or products, these are not exchangeable, transferable, negotiable nor redeemable for cash, store credit, or any monetary value. It is however specifically noted that no monetary consideration is for the receipt of the item(s) or voucher(s).
26. By claiming their prize, customers give POCO permission to use their names and/or likenesses for promotional purposes and the entrants specifically acknowledge and endorse this usage.
27. All customers receiving a discount voucher or discount, agree to be bound by these rules and any subsequent rules, amendments or procedural changes implemented and posted by POCO SA on either POCO`s website, Social Media Platforms or through email notification and/or press coverage.
28. POCO reserves the right to implement necessary changes to the promotion, without prior notice to current customers, and entrants agree that such changes will be adhered to despite such changes being implemented at a time after their original subscription to the promotion. POCO further reserves the right to restrict the application of discount vouchers to certain stock items (in particular those which are not of a limited nature) and further to stipulate certain products and/or ranges for which such vouchers may not apply.
29.These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: