Furniture and television promotion terms and conditions
1. The promotion requires customers to spend at least R6,500 on furniture in order to receive a free 32” By Design television.
2. The customer must be in possession of a valid SABC TV License and proof of identification (i.e. South African ID Book) in order to receive the television.
3. Offer only valid for furniture purchases of R6 500 and above. The purchase can consist of multiple furniture items so that the total purchase value is above R6,500. Only furniture items qualify and can contribute to get to the value of R6,500.
4. Offer not applicable to any custom designed kitchens.
5. Offer not applicable to any Lay-by sales.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative 32” TV to the one advertised. We take care to ensure that all advertisements are correct. If a mistake occurs in the advertisement, we will display a notice in store with the correct details.
7. Offer only valid for purchases from Friday, 26 August 2016 to Sunday, 28 August 2016.
8. Unfortunately the television has been acquired with the purpose of the promotion therefore a customer cannot opt to use the R2,599 (two thousand, five hundred and ninety nine Rand) as a discount on another more expensive television and pay in the difference. The customer will not be entitled to a refund if a cheaper television is selected.
9. The promotion applies to every R6,500 spent on furniture. Therefore if the customer spends R13,000, they will be entitled to two televisions. The promotion applies in increments of R6,500.
10. We will attempt to have sufficient advertised stock available. If we run out of stock, we will attempt to obtain stock or we will offer you a reasonable alternative to the same value. If we obtain stock, the order will be placed as soon as reasonably possible and the item will be available in store as soon as reasonably possible.
11. No television dealers are allowed to participate in the promotion.
Returns of items purchased on this promotion:
12. If a customer would like to return items purchased on this promotion, we are happy for you to return or exchange any item within 90 days, just bring it back unused with the original packaging undamaged. Understandably, items that have been self-assembled cannot be returned. All returns must be accompanied with the original till slip.
13. A customer can return an item under the following conditions:
13.1. The item has not been used and is in its original packaging (within 90 days);
13.2. The item has not been used and is a large item (furniture or appliances) that the customer only inspected when it was delivered to his/her premises and opened (within 10 days);
13.3. If the item is defective as demonstrated and agreed by management or a technician from the supplier (see defects with goods policy);
13.4. The item is unused and was wrongly described or different from the sample shown.
14. In cases where the item is unused (as per 8.1; 8.2 and 8.4 above), POCO is entitled to charge a handling fee (in terms of the Consumer Protection Act s20(5) and (6)). The customer will be charged a 20% handling fee for items returned on the promotion. To avoid the handling charge, the customer could opt to return the television obtained as part of the promotion provided that the television is in a new condition, undamaged and is in its original packaging.
15. In cases where the item is used, the customer will only be entitled to return the item and a refund if the item is defective. The defect must be demonstrated to POCO and POCO reserves the right to request an inspection by a technician from the manufacturer to determine the defect. Only in cases where a defect is proven can the item be returned and the customer has the choice of an exchange, repair or refund.