Terms and conditions:
- Valid only from 23rd November 2017 – 23rd December 2017
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash;
- Participants have to sign up to enter the competition and by doing so, opt in to receive future POCO marketing material to be entered into the draw;
- Winners have to collect the prize from a selected POCO SA store and must present a valid Identity Document for collection;
- Staff /agencies not allowed to enter
- Winner has a period of 10 business days to respond to the announcement of their winning. If the winner does not respond within 10 business days, POCO reserves the right to forfeit the prize. Winners have 8 weeks after they provided the information above to collect their prize at specified POCO Store, failing, the winner will forfeit the prize, in such an instance, POCO reserves the right to readvertise the prize for a new winner.
Refer a friend
Terms and conditions:
- Participants should sign up on the www.poco.co.za website,after which we offer participants the chance to give POCO 5 e-mail/contact details of friends or relatives;
- Once the referred friends or relatives accepts POCO`s invitation and sign up they get entered into the competition as participants;
- Competition closes on 23 December 2017 and winners shall be announced on 20th January 2018;
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash;
- This promotion is furthermore subject to our general terms and conditions for promotional competitions to be found on our website.
Full terms and conditions “Win a R5000 POCO shopping spree”
These terms and conditions apply to the “Win a R5000 POCO shopping spree” campaign.
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by POCO.
2. POCO may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website (www.poco.co.za).
3. The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by POCO. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against POCO or its promotional agents.
4. To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the following companies are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes: POCO, including all employees within the Steinhoff Group of Companies.
5. Winners shall be randomly selected from the whole group of sign ups on the newsletter database.
6. The judges‘ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner/s will be notified via email. Once contacted, winners should provide the following information to POCO within 10 business days: Name, Surname, Identity Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail address. If this information is not provided within 10 business days, POCO reserves the right to forfeit the prize. Winners have 8 weeks after they provided the information above to collect their prize at specified POCO Store, failing, the winner will forfeit the prize, in such an instance, POCO reserves the right to readvertise the prize for a new winner. The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), e-mail address and mobile phone number and any other validation procedure determined by POCO, in order to claim the prize.
8. The winner agrees to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names by POCO for advertising and promotional purposes on Social Media platforms, without the obligation to notify or reimburse the winner.
9. By entering the competition, participants will have agreed to “opt in” in terms whereof they will have subscribed to POCO’s future online marketing activities. After subscription, participants can at any given time “opt out” which option shall at all times be communicated with all future correspondence.
10. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
11. POCO`s external auditors will oversee the competition.
12. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
13. Entrants indemnify POCO or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate POCO or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold POCO or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if POCO detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
15. All participants indemnifies POCO and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
16. All participants further indemnifies POCO from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against POCO or any of its promotional agents.
17. The winner will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize.
18. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, POCO reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against POCO or its promotional agents.
19. At the end of the competition of all POCO`s obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
20. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.